APPLE ISLAND MARINA
WEIGH-IN STATION FOR THE LCI FATHER'S DAY TOURNAMENT,
PLATTSBURGH ROTARY INTERNATIONAL,
NEW HAMPSHIRE and MASSACHUSETTS BASS FEDERATIONS
Nestled on Lake Champlain, Apple Island Marina is the first stop for your boating, sightseeing, and fishing adventures. Boat rentals are available from our wide selection of pontoons, pedal boats, kayaks, canoes, and row boats. Enjoy the beauty of America's sixth-largest, freshwater lake with a relaxing family tour, some spectacular bird watching, or some serious fishing.
The Marina offers seasonal and daily/overnight dockage and moorings to both campground guests and the public. To accommodate our marina guests, we have an area in which to park your trailer for free when your boat is docked. Campground guests can store their boat on their trailer and launch at the Marina each day; storage fees apply.
For your convenience, Apple Island Marina has a fuel dock and sells batteries, charts, fishing supplies, ice, and beverages. Directly across the road is the Apple Island General Store where you can pick up some delicious deli sandwiches and salads to enjoy. Or for those early risers heading out to catch the "big ones," pick up some hot coffee, juice, breakfast sandwiches, and pastries.
2017 MARINA FEES
|Seasonal Dock (NEW dock slips):
||$1,700/up to 30' vessel
|Overnight Docking (if available):
||$2 per foot per night
|Seasonal Kayak Rack:
|20' & 22' (60hp) Pontoon Boats (up to 10 & 12 people, respectively):
|Kayaks (doubles & singles):
|Standup Paddle Boards:
|Canoes & Rowboats:
- Boat Rental Rates subject to 6% Vermont tax.
- Boat Rental Rates do not include fuel.
- To rent our motorized boats, you must be at least 18 years of age & have a valid driver's license & credit card.
- Motorized boat operators born after 1/1/1974 must have completed the required Boater Safety Course from their home state or province & show proof of certification at time of Boat Rental. Need certification? Click here for the link to your state's Boater Safety Course.
- Pontoon boats equipped with Bimini tops, stereos with auxiliary input, swim ladders, drink holders, tables, life jackets, anchor, & lake chart.
- $50 reservation deposit required for motorized boats.
- $200 security deposit required for motorized boats. $100 security deposit required for non-motorized boats. Security deposit must be paid by credit card; we accept Visa, MasterCard, & Discover.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy; otherwise, the reservation deposit will be forfeited.
- *Half Day: 4 hours (9am-1pm / 1:30pm-5:30pm)
- **Full Day: 8 hours (9:30am-5:30pm)
- ***Holidays: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day
Make Reservations with Apple Island Marina All Year Long - Call (802) 372-3922
Accepting Reservations NOW!
Monday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm
May 15th to September 30th
2017 Boat Vermont Boater Safety Course Schedule
Our boating safety classes present an opportunity to refresh your knowledge of boating laws and water safety. We highly recommend this course for family members; just in case something happens to the primary boat operator. Remember that if you are born after January 1st, 1974, to legally operate a motorboat in Vermont; you must have completed a boater safety class and carry the card with you on the boat. This requirement varies from state to state, so be sure to check the laws for the states you boat in.
Classes are from 7:00pm until 10:00pm each night (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday) in the resort Community Center. The course is free, and you will receive your license to operate a motor boat in Vermont. It is also transferable to other states. Please contact the marina for class registration. Our 2017 course schedule is:
May 22, 23, 24
June 12, 13, 14
July 17, 18, 19
August 14, 15, 16
September 11, 12, 13
All photographs of individuals holding fish caught in Lake Champlain on our website are provided courtesy of AnBradon Charters who offer guided fishing trips from our marina. Call Captain Tony Bushway at (802) 654-9282 to book your fishing adventure.